I know it's been awhile. Life has been settling back into it's more normal, hectic routines. Chelsie's vocabulary is growing daily and she never ceases to amaze me with her words...Looking out the window the other day after I picked her up out of her crib..."Nice day!" A short time later, she sucked back her tears, looked up at me and said, "All done crying." Well thanks for that. Quite exciting and a little sad to see her growing into this little girl and out of the 'baby' stage. I'll throw up a picture or two later today...right now I'm off to a Doorway meeting - next week we're back to making desserts already :). Sorry for the time between posts...it's been a busy couple of weeks.
PS. Anyone else not seeing my background or is it just me with my frustrating computer?!
3 comments:
I am seeing your background...it is probably your crazy computer ;)
just your frustrating computer... some more RAM and TLC from our bro, and it should run a little better for you!
I do not get your backround either, Leanne. But nevertheless, we enjoy your posts anyways!
Post a Comment