Alright, some long overdue pictures...I have more coming - especially of our family bowling evening - quite a highlight :) These are a few of my pictures from November and December..
A windy night in November caused this...I was amazed by the glass - it was completely flipped and resting against the post - otherwise it might have been in the shop! (and it's NOT light!)
A story from Uncle Dave...notice how 'baby' is also listening?

A visit from some cousins...A cute trio :)

Auntie Jody's birthday...Dad built her a cardboard garage to demonstrate what we're going to do for her on December 19 - build her a new shop :)! She was surprised and excited!
A birthday picture with nieces, nephews and one great-niece
I visited Charlie's Chocolate Factory in Burnaby looking for chocolate molds. They have a small chocolate river in which the chocolate goes around and around...it's been the same chocolate for 13 years...yummm :P
And despite that delicious thought, we still spent all day this past Saturday making chocolates...Some small 'helpers'
Hours later still working hard.

And some of the finished product...
More to come...
A windy night in November caused this...I was amazed by the glass - it was completely flipped and resting against the post - otherwise it might have been in the shop! (and it's NOT light!)
A visit from some cousins...A cute trio :)
Auntie Jody's birthday...Dad built her a cardboard garage to demonstrate what we're going to do for her on December 19 - build her a new shop :)! She was surprised and excited!
A birthday picture with nieces, nephews and one great-niece
I visited Charlie's Chocolate Factory in Burnaby looking for chocolate molds. They have a small chocolate river in which the chocolate goes around and around...it's been the same chocolate for 13 years...yummm :P
And some of the finished product...
More to come...
1 comment:
Mmmmmm.... that chocolate looks really yummy!!!
Post a Comment