Saturday we spent a lovely day at the Word and Deed softball tournament. It was Chilliwack's first annual tournament and was SO much fun! Over $15,000 was raised to care for orphans in Malawi - what a blessing! It was also a blessing to be among friends and family, enjoying the sunshine and the good sportsmanship.

Good hit, little sister!
Proud of what they accomplished as a team and teammates!
Go Daddy go!
Very good friends watching their daddies play ball. "This is nice, hey Cam?" :D

And a joint bath for two little girls - Chelsie enjoyed having her little sis join her. Sorry - the together pictures weren't great.
We stopped by our house today to see the shingles going on..."Mom, do you remember that song Jingle Bells?" :) No, Chelsie, jingle and shingle aren't quite the same!

And as I listen to fussing, I'm reminded of this smile only an hour ago...Enjoy your week!


Good hit, little sister!
Proud of what they accomplished as a team and teammates!
Go Daddy go!
And a joint bath for two little girls - Chelsie enjoyed having her little sis join her. Sorry - the together pictures weren't great.
And as I listen to fussing, I'm reminded of this smile only an hour ago...Enjoy your week!

4 comments:
such precious moments those smiles and hugs are... Glad to see the picture of the house. we were wondering how it was going. Can't wait to see you!
gorgeous smile, Brynlie!
I couldn't beleive the house pictures. It's one thing to hear the progress every night, it's quite another to see it. I was going to stop by this morning...I might have driven past thinking I had the wrong house!
I really like the CC picture!
Leanne,
Your little girls are so precious! I love Brynlie's smile:) Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing Leanne!
Where is your new house located? Looks like it's going to be beautiful!
Post a Comment