Anyways, pictures speak better than my words so enjoy these ones!
We were blessed to have Brynlie baptized on Sunday, September 26. It was a special day with family there to see God's promises for Brynlie. As Chelsie put it, "God wants to be Brynlie's God" - what an amazing miracle salvation is, and what an amazing God we have!
This little girl has always been good at 'playing' by herself, something I'm very thankful for. She finds much to occupy herself with at our house...here she used her pail to build some 'sawdust castles' in the garage :D What a hoot!

Here Daddy's burying her in shavings :)
Here the wonderful yard full of sand is getting some use...
And here she's helping Daddy load the bobcat.
And Brynlie enjoys her bouncy seat admist the chaos and noise...
While I stained beams and posts...

One evening, we took time out from working one evening to head to our favourite place...Harrison Lake. It was getting quite dark, but we still enjoyed the scenery, a lovely walk, and of course, a Baskin Robbins ice cream :)

Brynlie couldn't see me because it was so dark, but she was grinning at my voice talking to her! :) And typical soon-to-be three attitude is creeping in...

And some random pictures...
"Mom, I'm done my breakfast...now what?!"
Brynlie's hair curls when wet - the most adorable thing!

Chelsie spends a lot of time 'mothering' like she's learned from watching closely :) She feeds, burps, changes, and loves her babies. Here she's tucking her baby in just like Brynlie, and of course, very close to Brynlie.

Such a sweet, cheerful little lady at 2.5 months!

Some special story time with Auntie Carolyn...
And Clayton showing off...his true colours maybe? :) No, we did NOT set up this picture- he enjoyed the flag for quite awhile, completely on his own!

And a beautiful sunset to leave you with...I love the glory of fall!
I have many more pictures in store...when I find a few more moments, I will share :)
Here Daddy's burying her in shavings :)
One evening, we took time out from working one evening to head to our favourite place...Harrison Lake. It was getting quite dark, but we still enjoyed the scenery, a lovely walk, and of course, a Baskin Robbins ice cream :)
And some random pictures...
"Mom, I'm done my breakfast...now what?!"
Chelsie spends a lot of time 'mothering' like she's learned from watching closely :) She feeds, burps, changes, and loves her babies. Here she's tucking her baby in just like Brynlie, and of course, very close to Brynlie.
Such a sweet, cheerful little lady at 2.5 months!
Some special story time with Auntie Carolyn...
And a beautiful sunset to leave you with...I love the glory of fall!
I have many more pictures in store...when I find a few more moments, I will share :)
2 comments:
Great Post Sis, love the pics of Chelsie at breakfast, Brynlie out of her bath, and of course Claytons "true colors". Keep the pictures coming
The picture of her on her baptism day is so sweet. Just looking so content with life.
Post a Comment