The first good dump of snow this year was followed by a quick topping of rain. We headed out earlier this morning to play for awhile, thankfully before the rain. Brian went snowmobiling today with his employees, so it was just Chelsie and I. Brynlie hung out inside in the exersaucer while we played. The highlight for Chelsie was 'throwing snow' at each other :) A few pictures of our fun :)
Greeting our snow lady friend with a kiss...when you don't have a carrot for a nose, you get creative :)
Check out this mischievous look...it was followed with "I'm going to throw snow at you, Mom!"
And she proceeded to gather some up...
Track me down...
Throw it at me...
And giggle with delight. "Got you, Mom!"
As you can tell by her hat, the favour of snow thrown at her was returned gleefully :)
We finished our snow time off with some hot chocolate.
The question now is...do I want to go back out during naptime and clear some more of the driveway?!
If only I knew how to drive the Bobcat sitting so peacefully on the trailer on the driveway!
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun :).
you want more snow? you know where to come and get it :)
glad that you're enjoying it.
Hi Chelsie,
Cam keeps asking when we can come play at your house again :) I think we should slide our way down the highway the next time there is snow. It looks like fun playing in the snow by your house!
We love you!
Post a Comment