bkgrnd

Thursday, March 17, 2011

of snowmen, lights and smiles...

Random moments and pictures!  Sorry it's been so long!  Enjoy :)  Comments welcome ;)
Today felt like spring.  DOUBLE DIGIT temperatures!  Yay!  So, goodbye snowman.
This was last week.  This picture makes me laugh!  He has officially melted.

Did you know such good things shipped from Amazon? :)

Brian and I spent a delightful weekend in Victoria.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for having the little ladies.  Anyone have fond memories like we do of sailing on one of these two beauties?  On the left is the Pacific Swift, the boat we both enjoyed 3 days on back 10 or more years ago.  Sigh.  I'd love to go again!

 I've never seen our province's capital all lit up.  I have to say it was rather wondrous.
 Beacon Hill Park is beautiful.  We enjoyed wandering through it and even id'd several different ducks.

 In Beacon Hill Park...beautiful ponds, and even a picture of me!

 I would love to have one of these toques...
 or some of these mittens :)  They made me smile!

We took a hike in the rain along the ocean...the view was fabulous, 
the company excellent, but few birds were seen ;)

The surf was not very quiet, but it was incredible!  The waves were crashing nicely and 
it wasn't even too stormy.  I think I could enjoy a good storm watch!


 Bad picture, but Brian enjoyed his seafood platter for one immensely.  I made 
him brush his teeth before getting too close!
 Again - I love the lights!

And of course, on the home front...we haven't stopped taking pictures, only been remiss in posting them.
Notice those two pearly whites on the bottom?  They make her chubby smile even sweeter!

Almost sitting...proud as punch too!

Chocolate pudding enjoyed by both of my sweet little ladies!

Enjoy the rest of your week!  Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the box! Looks like you had a nice trip. And yes, the night lights in Victoria are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the pictures of your 2 little munchkins - looks like you can put chocolate pudding on the menu anytime! Great pictures of your little vacation and yes, just seeing those boats makes me want to sail again. It really was great fun, wasn't it? Have a great day, Krista

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you that I really like the new look too! - Krista

Janet Les said...

Thanks from Palm Springs... look forward to seeing you all on the weekend. Missing the girlies,
Mom and Dad

Auntie Willy said...

Nice pics and new background :)

Melanie said...

Hey Leanne, You can go sailing on salts on their day sails that they have twice a year. It is 70/family or 35. a person. Check out their website SALTS.ca for info.