Last week we took an afternoon to relax and breathe. It was sunny, and we had to go to Abbotsford, so we took some time at one of Mill Lake's playgrounds. The sun was shining, a lot of people were out, and we threw in a nice walk around the lake for good measure :).
Slides are the best!
Enjoying the train
and the swing - see the beautiful blue sky?!
"rolling" on the hill with a new friend - ever cautious meant more of a 'sit-roll'
Sitting in the baby slide...
But don't these wood chips look interesting...see how far past my feet I can reach?
Ah, victory! Now, to see how they taste!
Watching my big sister is my favorite thing to do - she can entertain me for hours!
Enjoying the warmth of the sun after watching the ducks
And today - more of an inside afternoon, but the love still shines through.
Greetings from this pretty princess! Auntie Carolyn, don't I look spiffy in my outfit from you? I'm 8.5 months now, and still growing like a weed.
Thanks for reading :) Enjoy your day!
2 comments:
cute :)
chelsie sure looks a lot like you on the top pic
"see how far I can reach past my feet" without doing a face plant!?
Cute pictures, Leanne. It was very smart thinking on your part to so thoroughly enjoy that sun before it went away again.
You sure have 2 gorgeous daughters. I think I need to get some hugs in.
And a big one for you too! Love you.
Post a Comment