The beauty of God is all around us.
In smiles...
{We've been enjoying this young man in our home...and he enjoyed the Nutella - a possible new favorite!}
and friendships
{This was a piano lesson by Chelsie, trying to teach Cam the one song she know :) }
in beautiful sunny days
{These two spent most of the afternoon outside, watching their daddies set trusses lifted by a crane}
in sunshine to bask in
and in our beautiful view. The beauty of God is all around us. Look for it. Notice it. He is amazing.
Enjoy your day!
1 comment:
Well dear Cam, I'm not sure which picture is my favorite one! Is it the smile one with the very cool hair do? Or maybe the one on the piano bench with your I'm the best shirt? Or actually maybe it's the one that shows you outside watching Papa work and you don't even need a coat!? They all look like you are having a WONDERFUL time! I sure hope you'll be willing to come home with me. I think you're going to miss Uncle Brian, Auntie Leanne, Brynlie and especially Chelsie very, very much. Love you lots and I hope to see you very, very soon!! Love, Mama
Post a Comment