bkgrnd

Friday, March 16, 2012

A sign of God's promises

 "And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:  I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh. The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”  
~Genesis 9:12-16


6 comments:

Willetta said...

I saw this yesterday, too! Beautiful promise!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture!!

maria said...

That is quite the picture!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Leanne! - Krista

Leanne O said...

Wow, Leanne, those are BEAUTIFUL pictures. What a sign!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that, I love how the sky is a completely different colour inside the rainbow. Only God could do that!