bkgrnd

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Words to remember

Words to remember when asked questions as given by the 'KG readiness test':
What goes faster, a motor scooter or a bike?
'A bike...what's a scooter?'
Where does meat come from?
'From the store!'

What is a key used for?
'Driving a car!'
[I honestly don't think she's ever seen us use a key for anything other than driving a car :)]

She's been walking around lately wearing these glasses which I bought at a dollar store last year for a splurge 70's night.  I used to own very similar ones :D  Seeing this kid wearing them makes me smile everytime!

Hope this gave you a smile too!  Enjoy your day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first opened this up, I thought the picture was of "Auntie" Melissa when she was little!

Melis said...

Auntie Melissa thinks that it is strangely true and that perhaps she should find a picture of herself at that age and see if Chelsie agrees. :)