bkgrnd

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall moment

A special helper in raking leaves on a beautiful day.
Enjoy.

 Load it up
 move it over
 dump it out
 make sure it's empty
 start over (she went about 8 feet every time :D )
 but enjoyed every moment!


And a few fall beauties...
our lawn and landscaping have about 7 thousand mushrooms growing...this one was unique!
 the colours are impressive...much more so in real life!
 and a couple of flowers still holding on

 One more sweet girl who 'helped' by jumping in my pile upon returning home from school.  The highlight - "we sang O Canada at our first time at choir!"

2 comments:

Aunty Wilma said...

Beautiful pics Leanne!!

janna maljaars said...

SHe was all sparkly eyed to see gramma in choir, and made sure that I noticed her with a sweet "Hi Gramma". I think I have the BEST JOB in the whole school!!