No uniform.
A fancy dress.
A crown braid.
There were sparkles in her eyes.
And blush on her pale cheeks ;)
And off she traipsed.
In rain boots and the dress.
I didn't get a picture of that, sorry!
I lifted her onto the bus, as we realized the dress was longer than I remembered.
When she returned, she was lifted off the bus by her favorite babysitter and I laughed out loud :)
Thanks, Tara!
She informed me that she had to hold her dress up when she ran in the gym, and when she went to library.
I can only imagine how much holding this dress required over the course of a half day of school.
But she was still enjoying it. Until she'd been home for 2 minutes.
"Can I take this dress OFF now?!"
Enjoy the pictures :)
2 comments:
Beautiful, Chelsie!! Your favourite dress from Nana's dressup box was perfect for formal day at school!
Hey Princess,
What a pretty dress and smile. They matech perfectly.
Post a Comment