bkgrnd

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Quotable quotes

Quotes of the week from Brynlie:

Yesterday: 
Mom, Ivan wanted to cut my hair so I told him to make it shorter.
me: Why?  It doesn't look pretty! 
  {She has some new sideburns - I'm thankful most of it was in a ponytail and wasn't touched}
Brynlie:  That's okay, Mom.  I have a lot of hair still.
me:  But it doesn't look nice, Brynlie.
Brynlie:  But God will make it grow back.

Today:
I love you, Mom.
Why?
Because God made you.

:):)  Enjoy your day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SORRY!!!! I hope you'll trust me to babysit again...she's such a cute little spunk to have around:) I'm also VERY thankful he didn't decide to lop the whole ponytail off. The way it sounds, it definitely could have happened! Anyways, Ivan nicely saved it all in a jar, so we will pass it on soon.

Janet Les said...

Better than when I cut Jody's hair at that age - to the scalp, apparently! Bynlie is right - God will grow it back! Too funny...

Leanne O said...

no boring days with her around to talk about this...about that...about this...and about that...again...again...again :) :) Sideburns or not, she is a cutie!