bkgrnd

Monday, March 3, 2014

Last blast (?) of winter

 The last few days...
Snuggles together

a touch of spring
 a quick relaxing overnight stay in Vancouver (watching snow from our hotel room)
 just the two three of us ;)  These 2 were watching some Olympics...
 a mini snow man with our first snowfall - February, dry snow that wouldn't pack well.
 reflections on snack time ;)

enjoying the dirty window with this picture :D

 tube ride in the snow
 and a snow family - a bit of rain on a big March dump of snow made this snow perfect for this!
 a close up...a Mommy, a Chelsie and an upside-down Brynlie
The flip flops were thought of because she wanted to wear them yesterday.  With 1.5 feet of snow on the ground.  The conversation went something like this:
-Daddy, can I wear my flipflops today?
-That's a GREAT idea Brynlie.  {Hear the sarcasm}.  Maybe you should go and get your swimsuit on too!
-Mommy, guess what?  Daddy said I can wear my flipflops and put my swimsuit on too!
:D:D:D
 A photo opportunity...we situated this family just outside the back door for entertainment purposes.

 I got a VERY big laugh today when I saw this :D LOL.

While we enjoyed every minute of our snow day today,

 we're looking forward to spring...maybe next week?! :)

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: