bkgrnd
Friday, January 30, 2009
A lunch date
Now that I've had a lot of fun customizing this thing, I guess I have to post some more about my life! Today I was privileged to join my husband in Harrison for lunch :). Our date night last night had to be cancelled, so he made up for it this way. Not sure if it's a date with Chels along, but she was very well behaved (lol). After lunch, Chelsie and I enjoyed the cold air and walked around for an hour. We had to navigate the stroller through quite a bit of sand piled up along the walk in Harrison, but it was fun. Sad note: the bridge B and I got engaged on is gone (sniff sniff). They're doing a major renovation of the area for a new BC Spirit Square. Sigh. Oh well. Change - my favourite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful, Leanne. I'm glad I can call myself responsible for this kind of inspiration! I'm thinking I may need a little assistance yet. Glad you enjoy this type of creativity. I tired to make a header - a blue text box in Word with Overduin and all our names kind of like you did for the birth annoucement only to realize it wasn't going to work! I"m still not all that computer savvy! Well, time to get going here. OXOXO
Post a Comment