bkgrnd

Monday, February 2, 2009

Time for relaxing

As you can see, we've had a bit of time for relaxing in the past few days :) Always a nice change from the business of December. We've had some cold weather lately...this morning, a bit more snow on the ground, although it's gone already. The snow pile by the mailbox is slowly diminishing, but it's still there as evidence of the big Christmas snow dump. Hard to believe that January's gone and February's started already! We had a nice Sunday yesterday - a quiet, normal one :) We had church, Sunday school, a I had some 'extra' time today when our power went out for over an hour - no baking, no computer, no Chelsie as she was sleeping...ah! what to do?! So I cleaned up a bit in the garage and did some odd jobs I'd been avoiding. Nice to have the 'not-so-fun' ones done! A few more pictures of some moments in the past few days. Chelsie's been into watching the birds eating on the back porch. They don't mind her tapping on the glass at all, but they do fly away quickly when I show up. Hmmm...bird watcher in training?! And a quiet Sunday evening dinner before church - we all enjoyed having crepes. Chelsie's method - fill her mouth as full as possible before attempting to chew. YUMMY! She was also quite proud to be sitting on a barstool by Daddy...Feeling 'big'. Now...some walking adventures would be good :) She's definitely in no hurry there! Anyways, I'm going to finish another scrapbook page before I tutor this afternoon. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

Willetta Les said...

awww.. love the 'birding' photo :)

Anonymous said...

just found your blog... hope i am allowed to be nosy and keep up to date with you life?!?! love your background... how you do that??? your daughter is a cute. love steph down under

Anonymous said...

Chelsie looks like me - she has the right idea about how to read a good book!