bkgrnd

Sunday, February 15, 2009

See you soon again

Just a note that we're heading to Apex for a couple days of relaxation and renovating a ski lodge...Looking forward to a change of scenery and some time in the snow. Chelsie was sick today and I'm feeling a bit lousy, so hopefully we all feel A+ tomorrow morning when we head out. A couple of quick pictures for you...Chelsie got this chair from our neighbours who have adult kids and no grandkids...She loves it, as you can tell! 'Uncle' Marinus enjoys his time with Chels. She really is a JOY as it says on her shirt :). This was taken last at Saturday's games night. We enjoyed another night of friends, food, laughter and games last night, but some things that 'happen at games nights, must stay at games nights'!
Talk to you later this week - hopefully I have some snowy pictures for you to enjoy :)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun - games, skiing..... Hope you're all feeling well soon.

Anonymous said...

I guess it would help if I left myname so who know who sent this--
Sherilyn

Anonymous said...

Come back...you have been gone too long..lol...ok, three days isn't that long but I need you for my morning modivation. love Melis