bkgrnd

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Growing up WAY to fast!





"Ponies," she says proudly. "Pretty ponies!" And cute they are indeed!
She looks older, but I guess that has to happen at some point...If the language coming out of her daily is any indication, she's definitely growing up.

On Tuesday night, we had John, Marinus, Willetta, and Melissa for supper and we were discussing what the difference between tights, leggins, nylons, etc., was. Quizzing John afterwards, I asked him what Chelsie was wearing. When he got it wrong, I asked Chelsie what she had on her legs. "Leggings!" she said proudly. So there, Uncle John :)! By the way, did you know that noses go 'honk, honk'?

And another project finished...this one made to carry all things baby...or in this case, all things twin :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, such cute piggies!!

Kiwi Poppes said...

HI Leanne ,
you are so creative ... love the bag:) do you have a pattern or do you just make them up?! love it. can i order one!! :)
your daughter is really growing up ... cutie pie .

Leanne O said...

Man, you beat me! I'm still trying to load up Monday's pictures. I used it for Bible Study today and found it to have LOTS of room :)
The picture of Chelsie in the butterfly shirt is gorgeous!
Lots of hugs.

LeanneM said...

This one was a definite pattern :) Makes it WAY easier!