bkgrnd

Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 years ago...

It seems like longer, yet it went by so fast! Our sweet little girl is 2 today! Happy birthday, Chelsie! We are so blessed to have her and thankful for the past two happy and healthy years with her. A couple of pictures...

2 years ago - just born
yes - she's only 3 days old there!


1 year ago - her first birthday

and grown up to age 2

Thanks for reading! Comments welcome ;)

5 comments:

Melis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELS!
I can't believe she is two, but yet at the same time I can hardly picture her that small anymore. Truthfully I think that this jabber box/parrot stage is one of the cutest, or at least the most entertaining. :)

Brody and Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday Chelsie from way over in Wisconsin. We will miss being at your birthday party!
We hope you have lots of fun today.
Love Uncle Brody , Auntie Carolyn, and Clayton

Willetta Les said...

Chels, you had a great day today with lots and lots of people who love you!
I love you lots - Auntie Willy

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful 2nd birthday Chelsie!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute pics. She's sure a sweetie. Cute outfit too! Happy Birthday from us and the boys over here.
Love Shell