bkgrnd

Monday, November 2, 2009

Align Center
I'm still around...but the computer's been giving us some serious grief with turtle/aging issues...I read a joke the other day which applies here...
A man brought his computer in to be fixed and returned home to tell his wife this:
"When I gave my computer to the techie, he looked at me as if he worked in a gun shop and I'd given him a musket from the Civil War! In just 2 years, our computer's gone from cutting edge to Amish!"
So yes...a new computer has been ordered and I'm impatiently waiting for it's arrival!

A couple of pictures from the last weeks...
Daddy's home!!

Dancing with Grandpa :)

A special time with friends - Ladies Retreat at Camp Hope

And some pictures of a precious little girl in a beautiful season...
enjoying the leaves...

We 'found' this neat blue picnic table and had fun taking pictures for a bit...

"Hippo" kept Chelsie entertained while I snapped away :)

My favourite...a contrast of colours :)

Enjoy the day, wherever you are!

1 comment:

Leanne O said...

cute picture of Chelsie and Daddy. That's one of those neat memory ones! Picture of the leaves is super cool! And the first picture of Chelsie and the leaves is very, very cute.