congratulations :)
I have been waiting for you to post this ;) Congrats again. I had a lovely day shopping with you two, we'll have to do it again before Flordia so we can buy some summer clothes.
Are you announcing something? Congratulations:) When are you due?
Congratulations!!Andy and Angela
hey bro and sis,thats so cute.... can't wait for the addition. Hope you're feeling wonderful.Love Care
Hey, Chelsie, we think your shirt is very, very cute!Love, Aunty Leanne & Leah
congrats. super sweet tee too
Congrats!!!
Congrats Leanne Hopefully your feeling ok! Take care. steph
Post a Comment
9 comments:
congratulations :)
I have been waiting for you to post this ;) Congrats again. I had a lovely day shopping with you two, we'll have to do it again before Flordia so we can buy some summer clothes.
Are you announcing something? Congratulations:) When are you due?
Congratulations!!
Andy and Angela
hey bro and sis,
thats so cute.... can't wait for the addition. Hope you're feeling wonderful.
Love Care
Hey, Chelsie, we think your shirt is very, very cute!
Love, Aunty Leanne & Leah
congrats. super sweet tee too
Congrats!!!
Congrats Leanne Hopefully your feeling ok! Take care. steph
Post a Comment