bkgrnd

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunshine in January

A few moments...

Watching US vs. Canada hockey with Grandpa for a few minutes...I nicely shared my chairs with him (poor Grandpa, perched on that tiny thing!)

Reading books with Daddy before church...

'Helping' Daddy with the dishes...

Mommy started a Bible study, so I wanted to study my Bible too.

And what is a beautiful January day for if not to take some time in the sunshine?! It truly felt like spring as we filled the wheelbarrow, picked up sticks, got dirt on everything, and enjoyed our time outside!
(notice the full wheelbarrow - someone WAS working!)

"Hi Mom!" PS...Hey Gramma, I still love this "bike-icle."
And a quote from the other night at church. We brought Chelsie's Grandpa to the airport last week as he headed for Malawi. He told her that he was going to see lions there. Last night at church, she saw my mom, alone...and put it all together. "Hi Nana! Only Grandpa went to see the lions!"

Enjoy your day and this sweet smile...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the lions comment, a smart little cookie you have there.

Willetta Les said...

that's our smarty-pants! looking forward to spending a whole day shopping with you both next week :)
love Auntie Willy

Elena said...

Chelsie is such a cutie... I love that last picture!