Okay, so it's been forever, but I'm still alive and well :). Here's an update on our lives of late...I know the Florida pictures are still MIA, but we'll work on that soon!
Moving day...
Getting ready meant taking a crib down...quite delightful to have a small 'jail' cell with Daddy for awhile! ("Giggle giggle Hi Mommy!")
The next evening...I've never seen a trailer quite packed like this one was! Quite efficient - only 2 loads and we were finished! It also helped to store so much until we move next time (which I don't want to quite think about yet! Still working out some kinks here...)

THANKS to all who helped clean, move, organize, and clean again! It was wonderful and this appreciation comes a little late! Thank you!
Moving night, BB saw that our 'new' house had a bathtub and promptly decided it would be delightful to try it out! He went and asked 'Chels, want to have a bath?' and they did :)

Then 2 clean kids enjoyed seeing QB in the doll stroller, getting a ride around the house!

The next day we returned to our beautiful red house to clean it out. I'll miss that place. The new owners have settled in and are looking to hire Brian to do a few things - oh, the irony! It'll always be our first home...and second too :D.

And one last swing at Velma Ave before moving the swing set. Can you hear the giggles?!
And while I left some tulips behind, I took some moments to enjoy them (as did C) and I took some along too :)


So we start looking forward...plans are being drawn, colours are being thought about, baby names debated...it all looks exciting in the future! What our next home's view will look like... (a picture from the website of Rose Gardens, not my own). What a blessing to be able to write that everything's gone well so far.

Moving day...
The next evening...I've never seen a trailer quite packed like this one was! Quite efficient - only 2 loads and we were finished! It also helped to store so much until we move next time (which I don't want to quite think about yet! Still working out some kinks here...)
THANKS to all who helped clean, move, organize, and clean again! It was wonderful and this appreciation comes a little late! Thank you!
Moving night, BB saw that our 'new' house had a bathtub and promptly decided it would be delightful to try it out! He went and asked 'Chels, want to have a bath?' and they did :)
Then 2 clean kids enjoyed seeing QB in the doll stroller, getting a ride around the house!
The next day we returned to our beautiful red house to clean it out. I'll miss that place. The new owners have settled in and are looking to hire Brian to do a few things - oh, the irony! It'll always be our first home...and second too :D.
And one last swing at Velma Ave before moving the swing set. Can you hear the giggles?!
So we start looking forward...plans are being drawn, colours are being thought about, baby names debated...it all looks exciting in the future! What our next home's view will look like... (a picture from the website of Rose Gardens, not my own). What a blessing to be able to write that everything's gone well so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment