is to live so close to horses...
any nice weather means they're outside, beside our backyard.

We've fed them apples and now them come looking for treats.

Chelsie's in love with this life...dogs visiting, horses next door, chickens...
I love the backyard, the sandbox, the mountain, the area to walk in...
Country life suits us.


any nice weather means they're outside, beside our backyard.
We've fed them apples and now them come looking for treats.
Chelsie's in love with this life...dogs visiting, horses next door, chickens...
I love the backyard, the sandbox, the mountain, the area to walk in...
Country life suits us.
2 comments:
Dear Chelsie,
Leah is very, very jealous. Can she come share your bedroom with you until you move to your new house. She promises she will not be in the way. If you can't find her, just look out in your back yard. I'm sure she'll be eating a apple supper next to the fence!
We're thankful for you to have such a special treat.
ps. the confirmation word this time is ablawfu. I'm thinking about adding a "l" to the end and using it to describe happenings that are absolutely awful.
Dear Chelsie,
Auntie is so proud of you - what a big girl you are!
see you for supper tonight!
love,
Auntie Willy
Post a Comment