bkgrnd

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Am I crazy?

Tonight I'm thinking maybe I am ;). Proof is here (and also showing in my ankles and feet!) - our last Doorway dessert:


Not too likely to be tried again...I did make them at home instead of at Doorway, but these yummies took a LONG time to complete (simply because of the quantity!). Hopefully they will be enjoyed tomorrow as much as one of the 'rejects' was enjoyed for dessert tonight :)
"De-YI-cious, Mommy!"

Bri and I went away for 2 nights last week and had a lovely time...and while I was not going to take many pictures, I still did sneak a few...
of the view from our room


of us together - thanks to the stranger who took it! (And yes, that is baby growing rapidly!)
of the park and kite life we enjoyed...(these things were huge when they came down!)
of a cool car we found in Bellingham...
And a handsome man who had to sit in it...
Our time together was lovely.
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

yummy, can't wait...glad to hear you had a good time

Love Jen

Brody and Carolyn said...

wow sis, that is the first pic I've seen of you in a long time! Looking A1 fantastic! I think a trip back in September is in order to meet the precious newest one. Hope all is well, see you in 3 sleeps!!

Leanne O said...

Looks like a lovely place for relaxing. I'm so glad you had a good time and great weather! For some reason I was thinking it was this week :{
And those cream puffs? You're a sweetie for even attempting it!
Love you!

Michelle Vandepol said...

mmm. loving that yummy pic

Life's Like That said...

I'll take one of those rejects. LOL>

Willetta Les said...

Yep, you're craZy! I'm sure it was appreciated!