Yesterday (Friday) Baby had some more pictures taken...the resident doctor I had last week wasn't sure if Baby was facing the right way, so off we went for an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech asked how I thought baby was, and I immediately said "how it should be - I have a lot of foot action at the top." She said the mom's usually right, put the wand on, and immediately found the baby's head - where it should be! :) So all is well. I have 4 weeks left until D-Day. It was hard to get good 'pictures' this time, but Baby did give us this shot of lips and nose - with a hand covering the rest of the face most of the time. I'm sure looking forward to meeting this little one! Enjoy your day!
bkgrnd
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Baby
Yesterday (Friday) Baby had some more pictures taken...the resident doctor I had last week wasn't sure if Baby was facing the right way, so off we went for an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech asked how I thought baby was, and I immediately said "how it should be - I have a lot of foot action at the top." She said the mom's usually right, put the wand on, and immediately found the baby's head - where it should be! :) So all is well. I have 4 weeks left until D-Day. It was hard to get good 'pictures' this time, but Baby did give us this shot of lips and nose - with a hand covering the rest of the face most of the time. I'm sure looking forward to meeting this little one! Enjoy your day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So thankful baby is doing well. We look forward to meeting him/her too! Love you.
Post a Comment