Happy Canada Day! If you know Chelsie at all, you know she's rather patriotic...comes by it honestly of course ;). She loves to run around waving a flag and singing Oh Canada at the top of her lungs. Canada Day was neat for her - we had a special outing to Abbotsford which may become a yearly tradition :) The parade was excellent and the free kids activities were great - she'll enjoy them even more in the future when she can try more things (like build a tool box, climb a rock wall, slide down the hill on a box...) Enjoy the pictures!
Awww! Sorry I Missed out!! You're missing an L in 'all' on the scrapbook page :) LOVE your hair, Leanne! :D Looks awesome! Do you like it? Missing you all, Xox Jodene in Scotland ;)
2 comments:
looks like lots of fun Chelsie! I like all those special pictures. Hugs and kisses! Love, Auntie Leanne
Awww! Sorry I Missed out!!
You're missing an L in 'all' on the scrapbook page :)
LOVE your hair, Leanne! :D Looks awesome! Do you like it?
Missing you all,
Xox Jodene in Scotland ;)
Post a Comment