Amazing what can change in less than 2 weeks time! Here's our house...the framing is coming along great :)
Wednesday, August 11...backfilling the foundation

Thursday, August 19...basement framed, floor going on

Hi Mom! I'm in our new house!
Friday, August 20 - walls popping up on the main floor :)
Later that same day...
And this afternoon as I left - most exterior walls up, interior walls rapidly rising...
The view from the great room - fireplace wall still to be framed

Looking up from the backyard
I don't know how she could, but she did...sleep through the entire racket of crew framing and me stapling...in our master bedroom :)

More updates to come as the building continues!
Wednesday, August 11...backfilling the foundation
Thursday, August 19...basement framed, floor going on
Hi Mom! I'm in our new house!
Looking up from the backyard
More updates to come as the building continues!
3 comments:
very exciting my dear, wish we could come help out too.
love you all
Bet you can't wait till it's all done! What fun to watch the progress:)
:) I'm totally in a picture! :P
Post a Comment