bkgrnd

Thursday, August 19, 2010

More pictures...

Amazing how busy life gets with another small peanut to take care of! But we're doing fairly well and enjoying the littleness of our little sweetie :)

Snuggles with Oma - one of 4 great-omas :)

Ultra relaxed as she meets Laura :) She loves the heat - this was a 30+degree afternoon!
I love little baby yawns and stretches!
Chelsie practicing being a Mommy...I've overheard my own conversations with Brynlie being repeated with her babies :)

And still time for swimming...splashing as hard as possible...

and enjoying the cool waterAs promised to Donal, a picture of him getting a makeover...We've been bugging him about his long hair for quite awhile - I think it's longer than mine now! Jodene and Laura took it upon themselves to French braid it. He looked rather feminine and kept it in through dinner, then promptly removed it. Despite it being 'cooler' in the heat, I don't think it helped him in the push for a haircut :P
Don't worry - I wouldn't leave you with that picture...this one's much cuter! Smiles from Brynlie for your day! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! My computer is actually letting me do this! Love the picture of Chelsie being a little mom. Also love the pic of the beautiful smile. Goodmorning to you to, Brynlie! Love you guys, Krista

Leanne O said...

Aww, the pictures of Mommy Chelsie and yawning and smiling Brynlie are great. I see some Clayton in the smiling picture?
I think the yawning picture takes the cake for me today. I'm going to look at it again and then get back to work. It should motivate me through a few more batches of jam!

Robert-Sandra said...

Brynlie's smile is so cute!! And Chelsie is always so adorable as well:)

Jodene Les said...

I guess it did help to braid his hair: he cut it soon after :P (still long though :( )