bkgrnd

Monday, November 1, 2010

Time continues...

Day by day, time continues by. We've had some recent family milestones. Chelsie turned 3! Here are some pictures of her birthday, a day that turned out to be a bit much for her! She had lots of little friends over in the morning, and family at night.

The night before, she got her gift from us and gladly 'helped' build it :)

And taking her new 'pink John Deere bike' for a ride (with some help!) :)
Birthday morning :) Many little friends joined us.

Binos from the B family - birding friends - "I see you guys!"


One of her most played with toys - a giant Mr. Potato Head filled with a family of Potato heads - aren't those little ones the cutest?! She had them all in a line.
Brian was blessed to celebrate another birthday, turning 28. Chelsie and I had talked about his age, but when asked by Nana, she declared Daddy had turned "fifty-eight!" According to one friend, he can collect pension soon :).
Helping Daddy open his presents :)

Birthday hugs and games for him.

Brynlie is now 3 months. She is a joy! She smiles very easily, loves to eat, has discovered her fingers and feet, and loves to watch her big sister doing anything at all. Doesn't she look SWEET? :)

And a couple of random pictures of scenery - this is beautiful BC, after all!


And to those who can't post comments for some reason, I have no idea why! Glad you're still reading! For those who can, I guess you have no excuse! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Brynlie's side glance... a KEEPER! Thanks for the amazing photography and our little dollies... Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! I have to agree, I think Brynlie is a little doll. I had to resist pinching her little cheeks today at Bible Study! Steph H