bkgrnd

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Regular days

Can be so lovely!  Life has been busy with landscaping, seeding the front lawn, wrapping up some activities, and just enjoying normal routines, pajama time, baking time, play time, giggling time, bath time...
Enjoy the pictures :)
 Playing under the table - Brynlie's wiggling around, and Chelsie thought she'd found a great place to play!
 Making cream puffs with my helper - the best part is licking the beater, of course!  And then the chocolate spoon later :)
 Chelsie loves playing with Brynlie - you can tell by the grin that Brynlie loves it just as much!
 Auntie Krista reminded us that once she's crawling, pictures will be harder...so we took some in the sunshine.
This series made me laugh when I saw it later.  I didn't notice what she was doing as I took them!

 Use small pinchers to grab a pebble....put it in my mouth (like everything)...look at mom while sucking on it!


 A new favorite activity - shoulder rides!

 Chelsie was helping Daddy lay irrigation, I was planting bulbs, and Brynlie was eating rocks...so we put her in this rubbermaid and she played with pieces of pipe for almost an hour!  Perfect solution.  (Note:  When I tried this the next day, she managed to tip it and rolled out into the dirt :S)

 
While helping Daddy, Chelsie borrowed his wrench and was going to fix it nose...she's sneaking up on him in the right picture to get him! :)


 My mother's day was special.  I went away on Friday night with some young ladies from youth, and returned Saturday night to find a beautiful new window box on our front window.  I get to enjoy it from outside and in - it's right outside the office window.  My three planters had also been filled - what a nice surprise!
 Early morning sunshine makes the fuzzy hair glow :)
Bath time for Brynlie (when she's in the sink) is highly entertaining.  It's a way for me to multi task as she helps me wash my floor, cabinets, fridge, microwave, and anything else within splashing distance.  The sink baths may be numbered - the bathtub is just easier!!

 


 Notice the drips on the window ledge behind her, and rolling down her face!  And...action!


 See the puddle on the floor?!  I soaked 3 tea towels washing up after her!  But the delight is unmistakeable :)

One of the latest tricks - see you next time!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the pictures, especially Brynlie splashing in the sink. You really captured her mischievousness in those ones.

Janet Les said...

Thanks for sharing dear!