bkgrnd

Friday, June 24, 2011

What I ate today.

(Wednesday)
My snacks of choice today (what I ate or tried to eat).
one plastic ice cream come
a Duplo man
many other toys
several pairs of shoes
3 rocks
several handfuls of dirt
a Starbucks straw
part of a shrub
an ant that tried to scurry by
a Starbucks cup
a flower from mom's basket
the lawn chair leg
the garden hose




Now that I'm moving, my favorite place to be is with the shoes.  I spread them all out then choose which one I want to chew on.  Mom is not impressed by this new habit.  Any time spent outside is also a problem, as I enjoy eating everything I can find. 


 Hope your day is cheerful :)

2 comments:

Willetta said...

Awwwwww... Love u, hunnybunnu! Looking forward to 12 days with u on vacation ! Love, auntie willy

Michelle Vandepol said...

love this post. super cute!