bkgrnd

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stepping back in time

We picked up a few 'vintage' dresses awhile ago for free!  Chelsie has been wearing one most days...and I found this the other day and felt like I was stepping back in time :)

 We also had a very special dinner guest the other night.  It was wonderful to both see our pastor and visit with him.  Thanks, Mrs. Joan, for the very special gift for Chelsie's graduation - she's had it out quite a bit, enjoying the challenge of dressing the bear :)  
Please keep praying for Pastor and Joan as they continue to deal with her cancer.
 We've also seen a lot of this lately - this big girl loves to read and the little girl loves to be near her big sister.  I love seeing them like this :)




More pictures to come soon of our trip to Alberta this past weekend.  Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: