Melissa, Chelsie and I headed off to Agassiz and Harrison this afternoon...we were going to go see the tulips, but not many are blooming yet, so we went further to Harrison and enjoyed a brisk walk, some time at the playground, and some picture taking attempts :) It was a beautiful afternoon and we kept admiring Mount Cheam and the beauty of the lake setting.
Ugh - sand on my hands!

Tonight it's feeling a bit like summer with an impromptu BBQ with guests for supper. Our suitcases are pretty much ready to go - YAY!...it seems kind of early, but I have to teach Monday and Tuesday which really breaks up my days, and I want to make sure the house is clean and sparkling for our return :)
Leaving you with a sweet smile :) Thanks for reading and for your comments!
3 comments:
So cute!! would look great in a collage of black and whites too!
fantastic pictures, Leanne!
You see a bit of Cara in that pic from the past?
love those pics...I can still hear her excited squeals over the doggies. :) I can't believe you are leaving this week, I am going to be rather lost for the next three weeks.
Post a Comment