bkgrnd

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring - another beautiful season!

Spring is here and it's beautiful. I love all the seasons, but the beauty of spring and fall never cease to amaze me and I always love finding pictures. Yesterday was sunny and bright, although a bit chilly now and then. Here are some pictures of the activities and signs of spring...another gorgeous season of God's beautiful handiwork in full display :) Enjoy.

Wandering around Sardis Park - if you look closely, Daddy's in the background, peering up into a tree looking for birds :) He saw a pair of American goldfinches and a downy woodpecker, among the usual ducks.

Enjoying the freshly cut grass and warm sunshine.

One of my favourite pictures - a beautiful bloom. A visit with the neighbour lady, June - I wanted to go over the fence to her house! Helping Dad rake the hedge trimmings. A gift from my dear and CREATIVE sister to keep my door springy :)

My most recent layout to celebrate the occasion of spring!

4 comments:

Leanne O said...

Great video! Fantastic pictures/layout depicting our wonderful spring!! Awesome new, SPRINGY, door hanging!!!

Good bye, snowman. See you later, lots later.

Is the packing going well or are you stressed?

A Leanne, The Leanne, Another Leanne...

Anonymous said...

Love the layout for the scrapbook!!

Dave and Trichelle Beeke said...

Breyden is counting down the days until Chelsie comes! Only 7 more sleeps!!

Melis said...

I love the layout, can you make it into a desktop for me??? So I don't miss Chels too much while your gone.