bkgrnd

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Back in the wack

Just a quick note to say we're once again blessed to be home safely. We had a long flight, and last night a long sleep. Chelsie and I slept very well from 8 pm to 11:40 am ;), with one washroom and cough syrup break. Brian slept from 9 to 2 and 5 to 11:40, but still felt somewhat rested. After getting groceries, I'm off to attack the house now - you know what unpacking is like! Be back soon :) Thanks for reading.
PS...Thanks to ...
~Dave and Trichelle for putting up with us and Breyden for sharing his toys ;)
~Willetta for getting the mail, keeping our plants alive, and even getting some groceries for us to live off of!
~John for mowing our lawn - looks great :)
~Mom M for bringing us and Dad L for picking us up
~Melissa and Mom L for the welcome home treats :)

1 comment:

Brody and Carolyn said...

So glad to hear that you made it home safely. I will try to call tommorow to catch up!
love care