Ever gone hiking where you end up on the wrong trail? That was Melissa and me on Tuesday morning - it turned out to be quite the adventure! We were going to hike Mount Thom together as Chelsie had gone for a 'much needed sleepover' at Nana's (my mom's words, not mine!). So we left here at 8 and headed up to the mountain. We hiked the upper loop in no time at all, and thoroughly enjoyed the view of Promontory, some of the valley, and Cultus Lake...


"There's my Mom and Dad's house!"
then we decided to do the lower loop too. Well, we got on the wrong trail and got on a trail with lots of ups and downs that ended up on Promontory. Meanwhile, the Envoy was sitting up at the start of Mount Thom! We called Melissa's Dad, he picked us up, and we stopped at their house for a cold drink before driving back to our vehicle. Needless to say, next time we'll drive 2 cars just in case it were to happen again! We both had a good laugh and enjoyed the beauty of the hike and the time together.
A couple of shots of Tuesday afternoon ...Chelsie enjoying this book with Nana. She can fill in the blanks...Someone special is at the door - who could it be? It's Nana! What does Nana have in her suitcase? Teddy! What is Nana taking out of the oven? Cookies! Yum, yum, yum, yum! That part's pretty cute :)

Jodene and I tackled a major project on her summer work list - the rec room closet. During the cleaning...


Afterwards.

Sorry - no pictures of the before mess! I had it emptied before I thought of it.
Enjoy this sunny day!
A couple of shots of Tuesday afternoon ...Chelsie enjoying this book with Nana. She can fill in the blanks...Someone special is at the door - who could it be? It's Nana! What does Nana have in her suitcase? Teddy! What is Nana taking out of the oven? Cookies! Yum, yum, yum, yum! That part's pretty cute :)
Jodene and I tackled a major project on her summer work list - the rec room closet. During the cleaning...
Afterwards.
Sorry - no pictures of the before mess! I had it emptied before I thought of it.
Enjoy this sunny day!
1 comment:
I can see our house on the top picture too! :D
looks like fun was had by all. we almost made the same mistake as you guys, but i suppose we could just have walked home and took the truck to go get the van..... lol.
Post a Comment