Well, it's been a hot week around here resulting in much time spent in the pool and airconditioning at my Mom and Dad's :) They also have visitors from Holland with 3 cute kids, so it's also extra-entertaining for Chelsie. She quite loves swimming though, and needs no encouragement to find her swimsuit. She's brought it to me several mornings already - "wimming? Chelsie wimming?" is her hopeful question! Our temperatures have been breaking 120-year records (that's when they started recording!) so we've enjoyed the 'wimming a lot! Chelsie's getting a bit too brave - she'll step right in if you're not watching, or she'll turn around and slide in off the edge as if she were going down stairs! She loves nothing more than getting her face int he water. I'm glad she's not scared, but we always have to have 2 eyes on her!
Besides swimming, we've been picking up the visitors from the airport, shopping to the outlet stores in the US - great deals for the Gap and Tommy clothes if you're from Holland, helping the O family move, and working on some creative projects...The canvas idea was from Treasury of Memories...and the sewing has been fun :) I saw a purse I wanted to try to imitate and ended up with a completely different one, but I'm happy with it! A couple of pictures below...




While I worked on these, Chelsie was busy reading to her dolly. She's a true girl - she'll carry her purse and dolly around the entire day and enjoy every minute of dressing her baby, and taking care of her. I love it :)
Who can resist those beautiful baby blues?!
Tonight we have visitors for a BBQ, so I'd better get going on that! Enjoy your weekend!
1 comment:
Hi Leanne
Just wondering where you got your supplies for the collage. I love it and was talking with John about doing one for our house.
Thanks. Brenda
Post a Comment