Thursday evening, the O family joined us for the first corn-on-the cob of the year and the kids played together in the pool for a couple of hours before... 4 out of 5 got a bath before the whole family headed home :) Can anyone tell who's related?!
Saturday saw Melissa and I heading to Hicks Lake to try out the trail there and find out if it was 'stroller friendly.' It wasn't always friendly, but it was a great workout and we'll definitely do it again. Chelsie enjoyed looking ahead for the next bridge and seeing the lake through the trees. It took us just over an hour, and we decided that next time a swim will be in order before returning home. We browsed the Harrison Arts Festival and enjoyed a yummy ice cream before checking out the building at the Beeke's and heading home.
Notice the trail going uphill behind Meliss...a little extra effort required with a stroller!

Tonight - a fun card class with Deanna at Clipper STreet :) I'm QUITE looking forward to it! Chelsie gets a sleepover at Nana's house at Nana's request. She came to me this morning carrying her swimsuit - "wim? wim? Chelsie? wim?" Thinks she's a fan of 'wimming'?! She wasn't impressed when I told her that she could swim with Auntie Jodene later.
Tonight - a fun card class with Deanna at Clipper STreet :) I'm QUITE looking forward to it! Chelsie gets a sleepover at Nana's house at Nana's request. She came to me this morning carrying her swimsuit - "wim? wim? Chelsie? wim?" Thinks she's a fan of 'wimming'?! She wasn't impressed when I told her that she could swim with Auntie Jodene later.
No comments:
Post a Comment