The goal now is to finish scrapbooking our US trip before starting China :) Slowly getting there...the ideas are there, but the sunshine beckons daily! Thanks for looking. Off to school now.
love your scrapbooking!! :) very neat... give me ideas tooo so thanks for putting them up on here. do you do it all on the computer ? enjoy the sun shine
4 comments:
love your scrapbooking!! :) very neat... give me ideas tooo
so thanks for putting them up on here. do you do it all on the computer ?
enjoy the sun shine
very nice.. some weird black square on the bottom right, I'm sure it's not on your .psd file.
hard to believe Chels was that small only a year ago!
VERY NICE, sorry, I un caps-ed. Are you going to do China digital also?
Great layout. I really love the colour and the way you use lots of pictures.
Post a Comment