bkgrnd

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun in the sun

It's been a warm week and we enjoyed swimming at Nana's, Melissa's, and at home. Here are a couple of pictures from our time at home on Thursday afternoon with some fun company :)
We had just filled up the little pools so the water was pretty COLD! Cam quite enjoyed sitting down, getting a shock, and jumping up again laughing in delight :). Face painting was requested so a butterfly, hammer, happy sunshines and smiley face were painted on three cute faces. We all enjoyed freezies too, including Cody and Cara - check out Cody's chest!




I had Tyler on Friday morning...a couple of funny pictures of the 2 together. They're only 2 weeks apart but quite different in character.


2 comments:

Brody and Carolyn said...

Thanks SOOOO much for putting up all these pictures. We enjoyed looking at every single one. For several moments at a time...... Can't wait to see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! I love the swing set, did Bryan build it? I've been begging Chad to build one for the kids, but I think he doesn't feel like doing it alone...just maybe we need to give your hubby a call :)steph