bkgrnd

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A weekend of good memories...

Okay, I have a busy day ahead, but I figured I'd quickly throw up a couple of camping pictures. Deception Pass is a gorgeous place, highly recommended for all campers! We had a lovely weekend...spontaneity is a good thing sometimes :) A few pics of this beautiful portion of God's creation...
Going to check out the waves - they're pretty scary things!
A lot of time was spent playing in the sand, picking up rocks, and watching the boats, airplanes and waves.
Snuggling at the end of the day.

Playing hide-and-seek with Daddy and Mommy - found you Dad!
We went hiking on Goose Rock Perimeter Trail, taking us along the beautiful bay and under the bridge.Cranberry Lake

Our beautiful daughter...

who loves camping a whole lot!



"Look, Dad, a boat!"
"Ni-Ni" says Chelsie, then proceeds to lay down to imitate her Daddy :) No sleeping on her part, trust me!The bridge rising out of the mist.

A beautiful ending to a special weekend.Enjoy your day further! Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL pictures. Like, I mean, seriously beautiful. What campground do you camp in when you go up there? Glad you guys had a good time. Brenda

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!!

Dave and Trichelle Beeke said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Next time we will join you :)

Willetta Les said...

beautiful pictures, amazing creation - the nature and my beautiful niece! Thank You, God!