Father's Day was special because Chelsie was interested in it too :) Here she's helping her Daddy open his present.


On Monday night I hosted splurge and we had a patriotic party with a Canadian flag cake, Canadian decor, and Canadian clothes...we played some games and earned Canadian tire money for an auction :) It was a lot of fun, especially the 'spoons' game we played with Canadian pencils! Shrieks, scratches, and pencils minus erasers, anyone?!




Grad was another big event of the week. Yay for Auntie Shelly! I was privileged to play organ and got to play a joke on her during Grad practice too...the other Leanne dared me to introduce Shelly's walk down the gym aisle with a different tune than Pomp and Circumstance...It didn't work for the walking as there were 2 more guys behind her yet, so when she came up during practice to get her diploma and honours, she was welcomed with the tune 'Here comes the bride' :D
We went to see her in her gown on Thursday afternoon, but Chelsie was a bit crabby so it took some doing to get a few pictures...
"Can I have a kiss, Chelsie?"
"Okay, a hug will do!"

A couple of beautiful smiles :)
A picture with us after the main event and the big speech, getting awards, scholarships (:D), and piano piece were over...

And in typical Brian fashion, as pictures aren't his favourite thing ever, some goofiness resulted in this winner!
I made Shelly a canvas for grad...here she's opening it :)

And a better picture of the canvas (all a digital 'picture' printed onto the canvas)...
Anyways, another busy day ahead with Love Chilliwack and then a family BBQ since it's Carolyn and CAM's birthdays :) (my mistake - I wrote Cody!). We're off to Kimberley and Fort Macleod next week for a 2 night family 'vacation' and my cousin's wedding. Hope to return the following Monday :) Thanks for looking!
On Monday night I hosted splurge and we had a patriotic party with a Canadian flag cake, Canadian decor, and Canadian clothes...we played some games and earned Canadian tire money for an auction :) It was a lot of fun, especially the 'spoons' game we played with Canadian pencils! Shrieks, scratches, and pencils minus erasers, anyone?!
We went to see her in her gown on Thursday afternoon, but Chelsie was a bit crabby so it took some doing to get a few pictures...
"Can I have a kiss, Chelsie?"
A couple of beautiful smiles :)
And in typical Brian fashion, as pictures aren't his favourite thing ever, some goofiness resulted in this winner!
I made Shelly a canvas for grad...here she's opening it :)
Anyways, another busy day ahead with Love Chilliwack and then a family BBQ since it's Carolyn and CAM's birthdays :) (my mistake - I wrote Cody!). We're off to Kimberley and Fort Macleod next week for a 2 night family 'vacation' and my cousin's wedding. Hope to return the following Monday :) Thanks for looking!
2 comments:
I think you have the wrong nephew for the birthday part?? Isn't it Cam's today?
Love the canvas. You did a great job!
Hey Leanne great pictures! Are you going to have time to come over for coffee while you're here? We would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment