It's been a bit since a good update :) Things are starting to end with the school year...French is done, Tuesday night dinners are done, my tutoring is done as of yesterday (our last day yesterday with 7 HOURS of Math - AH!), Doorway is finished...so life is getting on summer mode. There are a couple of things keeping me busy until July...next week I have to play organ for grad, so that's taking up some time; end of year staff items take some more time yet...
Here are some pictures from the past week. Our garage sale went well - we had only one break in customers between 7:45 and 12:30. It slowed down after that and we packed up at 1:45. The only pictures I took were of the three little sweeties hanging out together just before Leanne O left...
And later when we were packing up, Willetta said, 'You didn't take any pictures!' So I snapped a few of our packing up :) Leanne O's going to do a garage sale in a couple weeks so we boxed up the leftovers to sell then...And a picture of Willy's Family canvas set which we were surprised didn't sell yet...


Tuesday night dinner included Brent and Steph, and Chelsie wasn't so sure about Brent - she stared him down when he first sat down at the table...But it didn't take long. 1/2 hour later he was talking to John (sitting beside her), and she was trying to get his attention - 'hi', leaning in, totally flirting - QUITE hilarious!
A walk on Daddy's feet - giggle giggle!
And the latest...wearing my shoes, or Auntie Melissa's shoes, or whoever's shoes I can find...Auntie Melissa's flipflops were difficult to walk in...


Mommy's runners looked gigantic on me! But aren't I stylish?!
On Tuesday night I was outside watering everything, and Chels wanted to help...so I put an inch of water in the watering can and she watered the flowers. As soon as it was gone, she returned to me - 'more?' :) So I gave her more...again and again and again. Brian came home in the middle of this and took a few pictures of us together :) Enjoy!





Here are some pictures from the past week. Our garage sale went well - we had only one break in customers between 7:45 and 12:30. It slowed down after that and we packed up at 1:45. The only pictures I took were of the three little sweeties hanging out together just before Leanne O left...
Tuesday night dinner included Brent and Steph, and Chelsie wasn't so sure about Brent - she stared him down when he first sat down at the table...But it didn't take long. 1/2 hour later he was talking to John (sitting beside her), and she was trying to get his attention - 'hi', leaning in, totally flirting - QUITE hilarious!
Mommy's runners looked gigantic on me! But aren't I stylish?!
On Tuesday night I was outside watering everything, and Chels wanted to help...so I put an inch of water in the watering can and she watered the flowers. As soon as it was gone, she returned to me - 'more?' :) So I gave her more...again and again and again. Brian came home in the middle of this and took a few pictures of us together :) Enjoy!

2 comments:
7 HOURS of math tutoring!!! Wow! And I thought 3 nights/3 hours of tutoring was a lot! What we do for our students, eh? Love the pics of Chels!!
Nana has to come over soon to see the gardens...
Post a Comment