Hi again! I have successfully finished teaching French 8 for the year...for those who don't know, I took over from Anne when she went on mat leave. It's been fun at times and a trial at others, but I'm excited to say I'm officially on 'summer' :). My reward for myself was a stop at Verses...LOTS of options there for sure!
Tonight was our last Tuesday night dinner for the year as the school year ends on Friday (!), and it was another fun one. Lasagna, strawberry spinach salad, breadsticks, and frozen cheesecake filled everyone up and we followed it with a round of laughs - Things...humour in a box. Brent and Steph joined us and Chelsie was first scared/wary of him, staring and watching him closely, but later she turned to flirting while he was talking to John, oblivious to her attempts to get his attention while us ladies laughed until we choked! Quite the hilarious little munchkin!
And another scrapbook page done...I LOVE my pictures of Yellowstone, so it was a fun one to do! Yellowstone was the end of our US road trip from last year...I'm going to do similar pages titled the animals of Yellowstone, Falls of Yellowstone, and Camping in Yellowstone, and then I start on China!! :) Enjoy!
And another scrapbook page done...I LOVE my pictures of Yellowstone, so it was a fun one to do! Yellowstone was the end of our US road trip from last year...I'm going to do similar pages titled the animals of Yellowstone, Falls of Yellowstone, and Camping in Yellowstone, and then I start on China!! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:
Leanne, that main photo is a maz ing! WOW.
Enjoy putting those last pages together.
Post a Comment