bkgrnd

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beautiful country and kids :)

What can I say? We live in a beautiful valley! I love the clean crisp days (although I don't love the cold so much). I am looking forward to some warmer days soon! My bulbs have been fooled into thinking it's time to grow - and they're growing indeed! The trees are getting ready to bud, but we need some serious warming before they will succeed.
And last week we enjoyed some time with extra kids here...Leanne dropped off her bunch and went to clean part of the church. Cam and Chelsie enjoyed playing together (yes that is a nice cousinly kiss!). Isn't Cam a cutie?!Cody and Cara enjoyed the various baby toys I dragged out...Gotta love Bumbo! and Leah and Sam played together upstairs the entire time, so not a picture was taken of them! We did enjoy cupcakes together, but the only evidence remaining was the icing on the faces! Now I need to get working on dinner for tonight and tomorrow, dessert for tomorrow, Friday and Sunday, and a bunch of laundry too! Living the dream! Check out these t-shirts...quite applicable on many levels! http://www.ltdchix.com/
Bye for now.....~L

1 comment:

Leanne O said...

Hey dear, I think I want a few of those pictures! There are some keepers from that afternoon.
I love how Cara's eyes are smiling even though her smile is actually covered. The picture of Cam is the perfect spring moment. Sunny day and outside again, at last.
Love you!