Every other Tuesday, John, Marinus, Melissa and Willetta join us for dinner. I once called it 'feed the singles' night ;). It actually started because of Trichelle! John and Marinus were used to Trichelle and Dave feeding them every other Tuesday, so I continued the tradition. I've found it's good practice for me to feed more people and try new recipes. We always have a few good laughs (at least one at Chelsie) and enjoy a fun evening. Here are a couple of pictures from this past week, when we ate on Thursday night instead and enjoyed tacos with cream puffs for dessert to celebrate Marinus' birthday :). Nice faces, John and Brian!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dave thinks Marinus balances things out well in the facial expression department. He also encourages everyone to click on the pic for full effect of the faces. Melissa thinks that Chelsie looks cute eating a cream puff and that John's legs are far too long if they stick out on the other side of the table. John says Marinus looks more like 32 than 31 in this picture. Dave also says that Willetta looks like she is posing for a school photo Trichelle would comment but she is over at Hannah's organizing babysitting.
special thanks to Leanne - always look forward to a free, no work dinner and with such good company, it's awesome! You and Trichelle will have to trade weeks or something when they're back :)
LOVE the expressions! John, you'd better be careful with your comments...
Well, I have to comment on this one. Sorry Dave, Leanne is the first one who deserves to have their blog commented on since you complain that I don't comment on yours. Anyways, I have to agree with all of the comments except John's comment. Just be glad that I wasn't looking down down at my food otherwise the picture would look like it is over developed and the white balance would be off because of the glare. Thanks Leanne again for the awesome food you faithfully provide us. Do you get a tax break for your charitable donation of the costs to feed the needy? :)
5 comments:
Dave thinks Marinus balances things out well in the facial expression department. He also encourages everyone to click on the pic for full effect of the faces.
Melissa thinks that Chelsie looks cute eating a cream puff and that John's legs are far too long if they stick out on the other side of the table.
John says Marinus looks more like 32 than 31 in this picture.
Dave also says that Willetta looks like she is posing for a school photo
Trichelle would comment but she is over at Hannah's organizing babysitting.
special thanks to Leanne - always look forward to a free, no work dinner and with such good company, it's awesome! You and Trichelle will have to trade weeks or something when they're back :)
LOVE the expressions! John, you'd better be careful with your comments...
Okay, I also thought I should click on the picture to get the full effect. John, Brian, maybe that should become permanent!!
Leanne, what do you think? We would really like to encourage your recipe and group cooking skills... maybe a "feed the family" night? :)
Great pictures!
Don't you find it rather worrisome to have such strange persons around your kitchen table?
Well, I have to comment on this one. Sorry Dave, Leanne is the first one who deserves to have their blog commented on since you complain that I don't comment on yours. Anyways, I have to agree with all of the comments except John's comment. Just be glad that I wasn't looking down down at my food otherwise the picture would look like it is over developed and the white balance would be off because of the glare. Thanks Leanne again for the awesome food you faithfully provide us. Do you get a tax break for your charitable donation of the costs to feed the needy? :)
Post a Comment