Another day, another picture of our girlie-girl :) I found this bandana this morning and put it on her head and declared it 'pretty'. Little did I know she'd wear it most of the morning, alternating between a beautiful necklace style and the headband ;) Pretty cute! Now she's sitting on my lap and tickling my legs. She enjoys looking at the pictures of Breyden, Auntie Trichelle, and her Overduin cousins on their blogs!
She also quite loved talking to Grandpa and Nana on Skype in the past few days - they're in Holland and were thrilled to see their little sweetie in real time on the other side of the world. She even winked *) at Grandpa! Anyway, I have a huge grocery list, so we're going to brave the cold and get it done :) Be back soon!
She also quite loved talking to Grandpa and Nana on Skype in the past few days - they're in Holland and were thrilled to see their little sweetie in real time on the other side of the world. She even winked *) at Grandpa! Anyway, I have a huge grocery list, so we're going to brave the cold and get it done :) Be back soon!
1 comment:
pretty Chelsie! last night you were making Auntie's hair all pretty, too... maybe we'll have a stylist in the future!
Post a Comment